Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Pregnancy Photos




















Ok. Here are 2 pics I've been promising. I won't procrastinate any longer... The one where I was wearing the orange shirt was taken at 6 1/2 weeks (Dec 6th)...I wish I was skinnier before getting pregnant, but oh well, what can I do now? And the one with the blue shirt (where my hair looks bad cuz I haven't showered and it's not as flattering of an angle since I took it myself...) was taken today, at 12 weeks. I don't think that you can see that big of a change in my belly. Maybe the shorts are slightly tighter. And I think my chest looks bigger. Because, well, it is. And now that I look at these pics side by side, maybe my face is fatter too. :(

But anyways, here they are. Enjoy!

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. Yippee!!! Katie you look great and look so dang skinny! Good for you girl! I don't think your face looks fatter, I think it's the angle of the pic! Yay for belly bumps..don't worry you will "pop" probably in your 5th month...and I can't wait to see that!!! My belly w/ Molly popped at 3 months, it's true, the 2nd one shows sooner! I can't wait to see that baby grow!

    ReplyDelete